In small boats you get BIG impressions.
The feeling is unique, travelling by sea kayak, the efficient boatdesign first made by the inuits thousands of years ago, in the incredibly dramatic fjord landscape of West Norway.
From our base in Flåm we provide you with kayaking and hiking adventures all summer season. We have years of experience in this area and we provide kayaking adventures at all levels. All our guides are trained and certified by internationally recognized standards.
On all our guided tours we use stable double kayaks.
We operate from Flåm Beach, a five minute walk from the train station. Click here for map to our location.
During the season we can offer:
– The Fjord Paddle, three hours, daily departures at 12.00.
– The Old Kings Path, four hours, daily departures at 10.00 and 15.00.
– Overnight tours and expeditions, from 2 to ?? days
On request from groups:
– Discover Aurlandsfjord, seven to eight hours.
– Rescue and safety course, five hours.
– A wide range of kayak courses, for any skills level
– A number of overnight tours from two to ten days.
FOR CLIENT REFERAL: Read Ocean Paddler issue 57 with a article about our 5 day Fjord Fantasy tour